Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes with disc brakes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too. Plus, it comes with a spring that folds up to clamp securely onto books, magazines and other thin objects.
- Disc-brake-compatible leg for Delta's Megarack racks - Designed to give rack extra clearance around disc brake caliper
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes with disc brakes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap onto your big-wheeled bike. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes with disc brakes, hauls up to 55 pounds and has a center strip that acts like a short fender. It's compatible with Topeak's QuickTrack bags and accessories (sold separately), too.
Topeak's MTX BeamRack is an awesome way to add touring capacity to bikes that won't accept conventional racks, such as dual-suspension mountain bikes. The quick-release mount clamps firmly to your seatpost and this rugged rack boasts durable aluminum construction capable of supporting up to 20-pounds with ease.
Boost the carrying capacity of your Topeak MTX BeamRack (sold separately) with their Dual-Side Frame. It enables you to attach panniers and other Topeak MTX bags to your BeamRack.
Giant's Alloy Rack is light, durable and boasts a center platform, which helps support loads up to 50 lbs. It acts as a partial fender and features a mount for a reflector or taillight (sold separately). This great rack is perfect for carrying panniers and bags (sold separately).
• Tubular 6061-T6 aluminum construction • Three-position mid-blade mount for improved fit • Large pannier hook stops • Powdercoat finish • Maximum recommended load 33lbs (15kg) • Requires inner and outer mid-blade eyelets
- Extra rigidity from triangulated rear strut safety design - carries the load like an extension of the frame - Extra-long connector arms and adjustable height legs for increased fit versatility - Flat-packed to save space - All-aluminum tubing construction is lightweight but strong enough to handle 40lbs - Stainless steel nuts and bolts
Planet Bike's Eco Rack is made of oversize tubular 6061-aluminum for maximum strength and stability. It's designed to provide complete heel clearance when you install packs. And, the pre-installed rack hardware makes it a cinch to mount the Eco Rack to your bike, too. This rack fits most road, mountain and hybrid bicycles and even includes a built-in platform, which doubles as a mini-fender on rainy rides.
$89.99 $90.00 30% Off
- 15kg carrying capacity. - Folding design allows it to fold down to size of a pizza box. - Lightweight aluminum, 13mm rails. - Can carry any side pannier with hooks that fit 13mm rails or larger. - Additional platform on top allows for an extra bag.
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
Ortlieb's Rack3 is a very strong, highly adaptable rack with QL3/QL3.1 mounts already built in. That means you can mount your Ortlieb QL3/3.1 bags right to the rack with no further modifications and without having to attach the rack-side hardware that comes with QL3/3.1 bags. These convenient mounts are also easily removable if you want to get them out of the way for mounting other types of bags, including any Ortlieb bag or standard-mount pannier. - Max weight: 30kg/66lb
Patented rack attachment system works on virtually any bicycle from full-suspension mountain bikes to commuters and everything in between. - Patented attachment system secures easily - Tough construction allows for variety of rugged riding uses - Silent and vibration free performance - Includes rails for mounting panniers - Works on the rear seat stays and front fork - Works with any type of frame material
Axiom's Journey Uni-Fit MK3 ALU Rack is made of solid, hand-welded 10mm aluminum tubing. The Uni-Fit modular foot design provides adjustable setback and height so the rack is compatible with an extraordinarily wide range of bicycle frames, wheel sizes and geometry types. This rack is specially designed to handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that stabilize the bags and let them mount lower for additional stability.
- Used for attaching rear racks to monostays or seatposts on bikes without traditional seatstays - Rubber coated steel for all weather durability
Go ahead, pack it all and the kitchen sink for your next tour. Giant's Rack-It Tour Rack can carry that load. With a maximum capacity of 55 pounds, and compatibility with both 26-inch and 700c wheels, this is one rack that's ready to go the distance. Lightweight tubular aluminum construction keeps the weight down so you can carry more gear.
Page 1 of 1