Parts & Accessories
Shimano's SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats disengage with less effort and in more directions than standard SPD cleats. - Not compatible with Shimano PD-M858 (XTR) SPD pedals
- Fixie style straps that are compatible with most flat pedals - Provide the pulling power of straps with the easy release of clipless pedal system - Stiff, wide straps do not need toe clips
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
Authentic Ritchey replacement cleats for WCS Micro Road Pedals. Note: only Ritchey replacement cleats work with the Micro pedal. - Beveled cleat compatible with Ritchey WCS Micro pedals - Compatible with SPD style pedals
Replacement pin set for Race Face Atlas and Aeffect pedals.
Crank Brothers' 5050 Pin Kit includes fifty 8mm-long steel pins that let you customize the traction on your 5050 or Mallet pedals. Thread lock is pre-applied to every pin.
$50.00 - $52.00
Replace or overhaul iSSi pedals with Bushing & Bearing Spindles with these handy kits, or customize your stance width with longer spindle options. Includes: - iSSi chromoly spindles - Sealed cartridge outer bearings - Inner Bushings - Spindle nuts - Seals - iSSi-branded end caps
Dimension Toe Straps. - Durable metal buckle - Multi-purpose strap can also be used as a lash strap for bike touring or rear rack (caution: must be used to keep the strap tail out of the wheel) - 430mm length
Replacement cone nut for Kink Senec pedals, includes cone, washer, and o-ring. Right and left side specific.
The Spoon Pedal Axle Rebuild kit includes the internal parts required to completely rebuild a set of Spoon pedals. - Pins available separately
- Strapless design is easy to engage without fully committing to the pedal - No special shoes required - Improves pedaling efficiency - Molded from unbreakable nylon - Please make sure your pedals have visible mounting points or a removable reflector for mounting prior to purchase - Includes mounting hardware. Note: metal plate may not be required during installation.
$14.95 - $16.50
- Set of 44 total replacement steel pins for vault pedals - Run threads-out for maximum traction or flip the pins to heads-out for less grip - 16 Short pins (for use in the center) overall length 8.5mm, stud is 4.5mm - 28 Long pins (for use in the outside edge) overall length 12.5mm, stud is 4.5mm - Use either a 5mm spanner or the included 2mm hex wrench to secure/remove
Get that fresh cleat feel These solidly-built cleats work with Bontrager road pedals or any Look Cycle’s KÉO-compatible clipless pedals. Whether you're looking for replacements, need a new set for a new pair of kicks, or just like to keep an extra pair in your toolkit. Product details - Replacement cleats for all Look Cycle’s KÉO®-compatible road pedals - Directly compatible with Bontrager Comp Road pedals - Set includes 1 pair
- Steel - Quality leather straps included
- Compatible with all Spike & Oozy Pedals - Full Complement Sealed Bearing x 2pcs - Green Silicone Friction Seals - Replacement inboard bearings for your SPIKE or OOZY pedals.
45NRTH's Replacement Pedal Pins are a great way to customize the style and grip of your 45NRTH pedals (sold separately). These tough, aluminum pins deliver fantastic bite into traditional winter boots, and come in a variety of colors to coordinate with your rig. Plus, the included wrench keeps the job quick. - Includes: 32 pins and wrench
The DELTA standard requires a rotational movement of the foot toward the outside or inside for disengagement. This function improves cyclist's safety; no body or bearing prevents disengagement toward the inside. Compatible with non-KEO LOOK pedals, their contact area is wide for optimal comfort. They also feature a memory positioner to aid when changing cleats. - Use: Road & Indoor Bike - Material: Polyacetal + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 75g
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
The KEO GRIP cleats closely resemble the KEO CLEAT model, yet they boast the added feature of a TPU layer on the shoe side which prevents the risk of cleats sliding on carbon soles. Their anti-slip surface on the pedal side offers extra safety and stability when walking. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + TPU - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 9mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
- Protects cranks from damage caused by overtightening pedals - Can be used for bike fit adjustments, dependent on pedal thread length engagement
- Tubular stainless steel cage clips for single toe strap
Longer rear load pins for the outer extremities of your pedals provide ultimate durability, while shorter front load center pins create a virtual concavity in the pin pattern, increasing grip without sacrificing pedal body thinness. - 28pcs rear load pins - 16pcs front load pins - Tool included
Giant's AC Toe Clips and Straps includes two durable chrome-plated steel clips, mounting hardware and a pair of quality leather straps with chrome-plated steel buckles.
Rebuild kit for Race Face Aeffect pedals.
The MADE by LOOK KEO standard is recognized in the cycling world for its minimal weight and compact design of the cleat and pedal combo. Of course, compatible with all pedals on the market, their memory positioner is a major advantage when changing your cleats. Their principle and use are the same as the DELTA cleat standard; engagement and disengagement remain efficient and reassuring. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
- Tubular stainless steel half cage clips
- NJS/Keirin certified chrome plated steel clips for single toe strap - Hardware included
Origin-8's Look Delta Cleats are compatible with Look Delta-style pedals. - These cleats use the Look/SPD-SL bolt pattern. - Perfect with your Peleton.
- Nylon clips - Woven straps - For ATB or hybrid use
- Chrome plated steel strapless toe clip - Hardware included
Page 1 of 3 Next page