$94.95 - $99.95
Built for bashing, whether on a gravity shred sled or fully loaded bikepacking rig, WTB's KOM Tough rims are extruded from top-tier alloy to provide utmost durability at a reasonable weight. Their legendary I-Beam construction has evolved to further reinforce the rim with dual support beams that provide increased strength and stiffness for the world’s most aggressive riders. Proven on the toughest tracks of the Enduro World Series, depended on for daily trail rides, and trusted while bikepacking in remote regions of the world, KOM Tough rims are available in 25, 29, 35, 40 and 45mm widths to provide a burly rim for every usage and style of riding. Features: - TCS 2.0 creates a more robust, easily installed and dependable tubeless system. - A recessed channel along the center of TCS 2.0 rims allows installation of the all-new Solid Strip, which prevents tubeless tape from sagging at the spoke holes and results in a smooth, consistent interface between the tire and rim. - 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading, and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area.
An all-new rim design for Cinema, the Reynolds rim features a large single chamber, double-wall profile that is designed for superior strength and stiffness. Every detail was re-approached with this rim, from the design, materials, and manufacturing, to create a truly worry-free rim. The super thick sidewalls help to prevent flat spots and warped sidewalls and help stiffen the entire rim. A wide interior center channel and ramped inner walls make for easier tire installation and lock the tire bead securely under the sidewall lip. Optimized spoke angles and a thickened nipple seat groove help to keep your spokes tight and your wheels true longer. Tested, approved, and ridden daily by Garrett Reynolds himself.
The next step in the Cinema rim line, the 888 is an aero style rim designed for strength and rigidity. The 36mm width fits perfectly with modern sized tires and maximizes strength without adding too much weight. Industry-standard 6061-T6 grade aluminum and a welded seam mean a truly worry-free rim. The uniquely designed rim profile integrates several features for easier tire installation, highly accurately spoke hole drilling for easier wheel builds, and increased wall thickness in the center spoke nipple channel.
Whisky's No.9 30d road rims are designed to offer leading edge, tubeless performance on or off-road. These rims offer lightweight, stable platforms to build exquisite wheels. Its wide internal width pairs exceedingly well with a broad range of tires and provides versatility no matter what surface you’re riding. These disc brake-specific rims offer clean design and aesthetics. From tarmac to gravel, brevets to the CX course, this rim is Whisky's lightweight go-to for all round, drop bar performance. As with all rims they make, these come with tubeless valves and required tape in the box. - Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers - Rider weight limit: 300lbs
$42.99 - $51.99
- 42mm DEEP DISH sleeved and pinned rim - Powder coated (PC) or Anodized finish(Ano) dependent on color - Available with Machined or Non-Machined sidewall - 760g
- Deep section Urban/Fixie, Track racing rim for strength and aerodynamics - Non-machined sidewalls for added style points
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Rhythm wheels - Tubeless Ready Design - Optimize with Bontrager TLR Tire Sealant, Tubeless Ready rim strips, valve stems, and tires - Welded seam - Presta valve - Model : 2014 Rhythm Pro Carbon - Holes : 28 - Color : Black - Finish : Nude - Type : Tubeless/Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Dual - Rim : Asymmetric - Weight : 400g
- Original equipment Bontrager Duster rims - Tubeless Ready Design - Optimize with Bontrager TLR Tire Sealant, Tubeless Ready rim strips, valve stems, and tires - Welded seam - Presta valve
- Original equipment replacement rim for Bontrager Line wheels - 28mm inner hook bead width - 28 spoke holes - Tubeless ready design - Optimized with Bontrager TLR sealant, TLR rim strips, valves, and tires - Welded seam - Presta valve - Aluminum
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Race X Lite wheels - Welded Seam - Presta Valve
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Sleeved joint - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 21 - Width OD: 24.6 - Profile: 30 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: Pv - Weight: 460g - ERD: 577 - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible
Whisky's No.9 36w rims are their choice for all-around trail riding and off-road touring. They fit a huge range of modern mountain bike tires, and offer lightweight performance across the board. These highly-versatile mountain rims provide huge performance gains over aluminum rims of the same width. A perfect mix of width, weight and stiffness, these will be right at home on almost any mountain bike in your stable. As with all rims Whisky makes, these come with tubeless valves and tape required in the box. - Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers - Rider weight limit: 300lbs
$59.99 - $79.99
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Race Lite wheels - Welded Seam - Presta Valve
$94.95 - $99.95
WTB's proprietary 4D spoke drilling prevents binding and lateral loading of the spokes, while the spoke bed itself has been updated to provide a more compatible interface between the spoke and rim. Integration of the all-new Solid Strip on our TCS 2.0 rims delivers the easiest to mount and most reliable tubeless system we’ve ever made. Available in widths ranging from i23 to i45, because all bikes should benefit from lightweight rims. Features: - TCS 2.0 creates a more robust, easily installed and dependable tubeless system. - A recessed channel along the center of TCS 2.0 rims allows installation of the all-new Solid Strip, which prevents tubeless tape from sagging at the spoke holes and results in a smooth, consistent interface between the tire and rim. - 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading, and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area
Whisky's No.9 30w rims are the most versatile performance rims they offer. A 25mm internal width works well with tires from wide and plus road tires to full-on mountain bike tires. Whisky offers this rim in both 650b/27.5” and 700c/29” sizes, so there’s one to fit any bike in your stable. These rims feature hookless beads designed for easy tubeless set up and impact resistance. Light and wide, they offer great performance and versatility. As with all rims Whisky makes, these come with tubeless valves and tape required in the box. - Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers - Rider weight limit: 300lbs
Wheels are the first point of contact between you and your bike, and the trail you’re riding on. And while wheel sizes and standards continue to develop significantly year on year, often to both the rider and the industry’s dismay, very little innovation has been seen in the compliancy and responsiveness of the wheel as this first, most important contact and conductor. What Spank has seen in recent years is that bike suspension is continuously evolving and adapting to compensate for stiffer frames and more rigid, deeper profile carbon fiber rims. This overall stiffer rig is being softened, or counter-acted by both bike suspension, and tire design — not to mention the ever lower and lower tire pressures riders are running. Rider position (wider, lower, more forward) is also being impacted directly by the bike frame and cockpit geometries which is constantly aiming for a better riding feel. So surely it is overdue time to re-examine how the engineering of the wheel can become an active contributor to the efficiency of the overall set up. Spank Industries has done just this. - Low sectional profile height and wide width, adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - 30mm internal width extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use, without negative squaring off of tire profiles. - Ideal for Trail/AM/Enduro bikes looking for a wide profile, without the weight penalty
Stiffer, stronger, and ready to party, ARC 31 Carbon Rims take notes from Race Face's Next R carbon wheelset; built to handle the most challenging days on the trail. With one of the lightest enduro rims on the market, you can tackle the climbs with speed while you hit the descents with confidence. The ARC 31 have been redesigned to take full advantage of the benefits carbon fiber has to offer. Featuring a generous 31mm internal width for modern tire widths with lower pressures. Lace these rims to your favorite hub and you’ve got a world-class wheelset ready for action.
$93.99 - $104.00
- Road racing/training rim based on the Aerohead rim with a wider footprint that allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - Tire profile mimics the characteristics of a tubular - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for improved braking - O/C version: Off center design allows for dramatically improved spoke tension on a dished wheel, the A23 OC allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - US made A23 rims now feature a tubeless ready design. Combine that with the new 21mm wide Velotape kit and you have a fool-proof Road and Cyclocross tubeless tire setup
- Mid Fat, and Fat Race are what this thing is all about - Perfect for sand, snow, trail, and everything in between - Double wall for increased stiffness and tubeless ready - 45mm width disc-only rim
Race Face's popular AR rims have been updated for 2019 with an asymmetric rim profile, improving spoke tension balance and overall wheel build quality and durability. The rim extrusion has also been improved to increase impact performance for more aggressive applications. With a tubeless compatible rim profile and color match capabilities, these rims are ready for any build you can throw at them. - Offset nipple bed for improved spoke tension balance and wheel strength/stiffness - Tubeless ready with strong tire retention bead
Spank's Spoon 32 rims are gravity rims done right! If your rides encompass big hits and fast descents then a pair of Spoon 32 rims might be just what you need to tackle your favored terrain. - Six Series aluminum alloy - Disc specific rim - Tubeless Ready
- An ultra-wide, high performance alloy rim, weight optimized for Enduro, Trail and All Mountain use - Tubeless ready with anti-burp rim hooks to prevent the loss of pressure and keep tires firmly in place - 32 holes with an inner width of 35mm and outer width of 39.5mm provides ultra-wide support for Plus-Size and high volume tires - The corrugated rim center, a brand acclaimed technology, adds exceptional strength, making it more rigid and allowing the rim to be wider without adding material - Shotpeen finish to increase fatigue life and make it more durable - MGR Dynamal Alloy
- A high performance alloy rim designed for freeride, race and downhill use - Tubeless ready with anti-burp rim hooks to prevent the loss of pressure and keep tires firmly in place - 32 holes with an inner width of 28mm and outer width of 33mm to optimize tire spread and enhance traction - The corrugated rim center, a brand acclaimed technology, adds exceptional strength, making it more rigid and allowing the rim to be wider without adding material - Shotpeen finish to increase fatigue life and make it more durable
When traction is king, go wide! SPANK Industries has been an innovator in wide rim design for over a decade, and the OOZY Trail 345 Rim is the culmination of these efforts. Boasting a 30mm inner width, the OOZY Trail 345’s design optimizes performance with the widest range of tire shapes and sizes on the market. This wider internal width improves tire spread, effectively increasing traction, without squaring tire profiles excessively, which can lead to reduced maneuverability and cornering traction. The OOZY Trail 345 Rim combines the strength of Dynamal alloy, the stiffness of Spank’s patented Oohbah reverse-well profile, and the enhanced tubeless performance of Bead Bite anti-burp rims hooks into a lightweight, trail-tuned package. - Key technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Dynamal Alloy - Material: MGR Dynamal Alloy - Size (in.): 27.5" / 29" - Weight (g): ±520 (27.5") / ±540 (29") - Hole Count: 32H - Inner / Outer Width (mm): 30 / 34.5 - Valve: F/V Presta - Tubeless: tubeless ready - Finish: shotpeen anodized, laser logos - ERD (mm++): 554 (27.5") / 591 (29") - ETRTO (mm): 584x30 (27.5") / 622x30 (29") - All Technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Bead Nip, Dynamal Alloy, MGR - Discipline: trail
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Sleeved joint - ISO-Road certified - ISO: 622 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Width ID: 19 - Width OD: 22.6 - Profile: 30 - Weight: 400g - ERD: 577 Low Profile: - Width ID: 19 - Width OD: 22.6 - Profile: 30 - Weight: 410g - ERD: 594
Cross riders fear not, your rim is supported. A robust I-Beam pillar runs right down the center of the Frequency CX’s rim cavity. They’re as svelte as they are stiff thanks to WT69 Alloy and with a true TCS profile, tubeless setup is a breeze. So go ahead, build a set and make the rest of the field jealous. Better yet, storm past and force them to keep up. Available in both 32-hole and 28-hole.
Wider and even lower in profile, the new Crest MK3 sheds weight for faster acceleration and climbing. WideRight 23mm internal width increases tire volume for improved stability with wider tires. Inspired by carbon technology, the entirely new rim shape adds strength and virtually eliminates the chance of a pinch flat. Refined over the past 15 years, Bead Socket Technology offers the most trusted tubeless seal in the business, making the Crest MK3 the best choice for lightweight, tubeless XC performance. - 23mm internal rim width for more stability with larger tires - Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats - Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling Wider but even lighter than the original Crest - More durable rim shape and alloy Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - Legendary Crest climbing and speed in a high volume rim - WideRight optimized for XC tires
Designed for today's wider tires, the Sentry MK3's patented low-profile sidewall and lightweight 6069 alloy construction deliver width without the weight. Stan's patented BST rim design allows a tire to expand to its full volume without distorting its shape, and the 32mm internal width of the Sentry MK3 is more stable with 2.50"-3.00" tires. The result is less rolling resistance, more traction, and incredible handling. The Sentry MK3 wheelset is a great upgrade for anyone looking for the traction and control needed to take on even the most difficult trails. The Sentry MK3 proves wider can mean faster. - More stable 32mm internal width for tires up to 3.0 - Gradual taper rim shape and 6069 alloy is lighter, stiffer, and stronger - Patented BST design for easiest and most reliable tubeless - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - WideRight optimized for 2.50"-3.00" Trail tires
XC 1025 is the latest version of Mavic XC rims and, as such, is the most advanced evolution. Offering both a low weight and a wider, 25mm profile, this welded rim features ISM 4D technology (Inter Spoke Milling), which strategically removes material from the rim, where it’s not needed, but keeps it around the spokes, where tension is applied. This technology makes the rim lighter for faster accelerations without compromising durability. Optimized up to the limit of material potential, XC 1025 is probably the best Cross-Country rim on the market.
Someone said a few years ago that there was nothing new left to do with BMX rims, yet since then GSport has gone on to do quite a lot of new stuff, and here’s an example of the latest. At first glance the Birdcage looks like a fairly conventional “aero” style rim, but there is more to it than that. The first clue comes from the name; birds have hollow bones to save weight whilst retaining as much strength as possible, and the Birdcage rim has a hollow bead for the same reason. The rim’s hollow bead is still big and chunky to help reduce the chances of pinch puncturing or flat spotting the rim, but by creating a tiny hollow cavity inside it GSport can also keep the weight right down. The next innovation was to adapt their cross-lacing design to the narrow inner wall of the rim. They managed to squeeze a few extra millimeters of spoke offset out of the design to help increase lateral wheel strength, and by carefully tailoring the rim’s cross-section we managed to match all the angles to the nipple so that the walls of the rim section act like the ribs inside the Ribcage rim, which helps to support the spoke nipples as much as possible. Traditionally, the greatest flaw in “aero” rims has been the valve hole. “Aero” rims position a lot of very efficiently utilized mass in the base of the rim to support the spokes and give the rim good strength, then a huge hole is drilled through it for the valve stem and a massive weak-spot is created. With the Birdcage GSport has offset the valve hole so that this section can retain its strength. A handy side-effect of this is that fitting a pump is now more convenient. Aside from these original features, GSport spent a lot of time “sweating the small stuff”. They’ve ensured that the deep center allows for easy tire removal and fitting, and they've made sure that the sidewalls, while slimmed down, are still suitable for brake use. The end result is one of their most high tech rims to date. With a weight of just 408g (14.4oz) it outperforms most rims weighing 20-30% more, and the weight saving from the rotational mass of the wheel feels fantastic. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: 20" Only - Drillings: 36 hole - Weight: 408g / 14.4oz - Width: 34mm ERD: 383mm
Page 1 of 3 Next page