Finish a road ride and stroll into the coffee shop like you own the place with the stiff-yet-walkable outsole of Cortado women's cycling shoe. With this premium road shoe, you don’t have to decide between performance and walkability.
- inForm Race last offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- Glass-reinforced internal nylon plate with full Tachyon rubber outsole
- Boa IP1 dial for precise two-way adjustment
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD-style cleats
- Stiffness index - 6 of 14
- Women's Specific Design is engineered specifically to yield a better fit and greater comfort for women
- Upper Fiber Content
- 56.9% PU / 10.5% Polyester / 32.2% Nylon / 0.4% Steel
- Sole Fiber Content
- 100% Rubber
- Liner Fiber Content
- 100% Polyester
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Black / 37||601479683680||551829||SHO32234539K|
|Black / 38||601479683697||551830||SHO32145844K|
|Black / 38.5||601479683703||551831||SHO3313169K|
|Black / 41||601479683758||551836||SHO32992316K|
|Black / 42||601479683765||551837||SHO32385783K|